Xdole Terms of Service. These are our terms and conditions for use of our service and network.
Your use of Xdole will indicate your acceptance of these terms. Do not use the site if you do not agree to be bound by these terms. You agree to not use the Xdole service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct, and copyright laws. Xdole is intended for personal use, and any business use is strictly prohibited. All users must not use Xdole's services to violate any laws which include but are not limited to copyright laws. Any violations will result in immediate deletion of all files Xdole has on record for your IP Address.
All users use Xdole at their own risk, users understand that files uploaded on Xdole are not private, they may be displayed for others to view, and Xdole users understand and agree that Xdole cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use Xdole's service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Xdole service for any reason, with or without notice at any time.
- We shall be in no way liable for any consequence to anyone or anything which results from our decisions regarding continuing, changing, or discontinuing any features of Xdole.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree that you are the only person responsible for the security of your account and Xdole is not. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Xdole immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Xdole will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Xdole or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time without the permission of the account holder.
- If a user is found to be using Xdole to host icons, smileys, buddy icons, forum avatars, forum badges, forum signature images, or any other graphic for website design all your images will be removed.
Xdole assumes no liability for any of the data that is stored on Xdole file servers, be it obscene, offensive, illegal, or if it is an infringement of property rights of anyone. Individual users are solely responsible for the file content they upload and store on our servers.
Xdole will review all copyright © infringement claims received and remove files found to have been upload or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a valid claim you must provide Xdole with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Xdole to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to us via the Copyright report